One-On-One Pitch Clinic / Mock Judging
Each team will have an opportunity to practice their final pitch one-on-one with a group of mock judges. This session is a great dry run opportunity before final presentations. Experts will be on hand as mock judges to provide feedback using the official scoring sheet from final evaluations.
Be sure to bring your near-final due diligence packet for Cascadia CleanTech Accelerator staff review. This includes your:
- Near-final pitch deck
- Near-final executive summary
- Near-final customer discovery report
The final due diligence packet will be turned in a few days prior to final evaluations. Stay tuned for specifics.
- Refine your pitch deck and practice your pitch delivery. Practice your pitch in front of your teammates, friends and family. You can also record yourself to fine-tune what your learned during the presentation coaching session.
- Update your one-page executive summary and bring copies for the mock judges on hand.
Seattle One-on-One Pitch Clinic / Mock Judging – Wednesday, September 12
Hosted by Dorsey & Whitney
Columbia Center | 701 5th Avenue, Seattle
11:30 AM – 2:00 PM
Portland One-on-One Pitch Clinic / Mock Judging
Details to be announced.
Mentor Activities & Assistance
- Practice your pitch with your mentors! Go over the key messages outlined on each slide, as well as your presentation delivery. Also, be sure to have your mentor review your latest one-page executive summary.