Week 13: Group Pitch Clinic
It’s time for everything to come together as the Cascadia CleanTech Accelerator curriculum shifts toward pitch development, practice and execution. Now is the time to finalize your investor pitch deck and prepare for the final evaluations and pitch competition.
The group pitch clinic will assemble Cascadia CleanTech Accelerator cohort companies to practice your final pitches, pitch decks and summary documents. Each cohort company will present! Experts will be on hand to provide feedback.
This is an ideal opportunity to fine-tune your pitch before the competition begins for cash prizes! Come prepared with your pitch deck ready to present.
Be sure to bring your latest due diligence packet for Cascadia CleanTech Accelerator staff review. This includes your:
- Latest pitch deck
- Latest executive summary
- Latest customer discovery report
Week 13 Prerequisites
- Refine your pitch deck and practice your pitch delivery. Practice your pitch in front of your teammates, friends and family. You can also record yourself to fine-tune what your learned during the presentation coaching session.
- Update your one-page executive summary and bring copies for the experts on hand.
Seattle Group Pitch Clinic – Wednesday, August 29
Hosted by Dorsey & Whitney
Columbia Center | 701 5th Avenue, Seattle
11:30 AM – 2:00 PM
Lunch from 11:30 – 12:15 PM (optional)
Portland Group Pitch Clinic
Homework & Deliverables
- Refine your pitch deck and practice your pitch delivery. Practice your pitch in front of your teammates, friends and family. You can also record yourself to fine-tune what your learned during the presentation coaching session. You can reference the following videos as a resource.
Mentor Activities & Assistance
- Practice your pitch with your mentors! Go over the key messages outlined on each slide, as well as your presentation delivery. Also, be sure to have your mentor review your latest one-page executive summary.