Office Hours Round Robin Session 2
Office hour sessions offer an opportunity to meet one-on-one with subject matter experts on topics covered in the previous weeks of the accelerator program. The round robin format places subject matter experts in different conference rooms.
Each Cascadia CleanTech Accelerator cohort company receives one hour in each room with each subject matter expert. Four topics will be covered by the subject matter experts. Session 2 covers:
- Financial Strategies & Projections
- Funding Pathways
- Go-To-Market Strategy: Sales & Marketing
- Manufacturing & Product Development
Come prepared with your latest deliverables to work side-by-side with the available subject matter experts. The Cascadia CleanTech Accelerator staff will also be asking for a copy of these deliverables to track your progress. Specifically, bring:
- Latest Business Model Canvas
- Latest Executive Summary
- Latest Startup Self-Assessment
- Latest 12-Month Financial Projections
- Latest 5-Year Financial Projections
- Latest Customer Discovery Report
- Pitch Deck Slides:
- Financial Projections
- Exit Strategy
- Go-To-Market Strategy
Week 12 Prerequisites
Use this time wisely to prepare for your one-on-one meetings with subject matter experts! Come prepared with the latest version of your:
- Business model canvas
- Pitch deck
- Legal issues checklist
- Startup self-assessment checklist
Be prepared to ask questions and don’t be afraid to follow up for clarification.
Seattle Office Hour Round Robin
- NOTE: Lunch is provided.
- NOTE: Seattle Office Hour Sessions are offered over a two-day period to accommodate the entire cohort. Four teams will attend each session, meaning teams should sign up for one day only. A sign-up sheet will be posted to reserve your preferred day.
- NOTE: All teams are required to participate in the Office Hour sessions. Having at least one team member attend in person is strongly recommended, but virtual attendance (via Skype) is acceptable. Mentors are encouraged to attend.
Portland Office Hour Round Robin
- NOTE: Lunch is provided.
- NOTE: Portland Office Hour Sessions are offered within a single day, including a shared group lunch for networking and discussion.
- NOTE: All teams are required to participate in the Office Hour sessions. Having at least one team member attend in person is strongly recommended, but virtual attendance (via Zoom) is acceptable if arranged for in advance. Mentor to attend.
Homework & Deliverables
- Incorporate feedback received from subject matter experts during the office hour sessions.
Mentor Activities & Assistance
- Meet with your mentors to go over accelerator curriculum, homework and deliverables. Be sure to share your latest challenges and successes.