Week 6: Office Hours Round Robin Session 1
Office hour sessions offer an opportunity to meet one-on-one with subject matter experts on topics covered in the previous weeks of the accelerator program. The round robin format places subject matter experts in different conference rooms.
Each Cascadia CleanTech Accelerator cohort company receives one hour in each room with each subject matter expert. Four topics will be covered by the subject matter experts. Session 1 covers:
- Business Model Canvas
- Market Analysis
- Legal (IP & Incorporation)
Come prepared with your latest deliverables to work side-by-side with the available subject matter experts. The Cascadia CleanTech Accelerator staff will also be asking for a copy of these deliverables to track your progress. Specifically, bring:
- Latest Business Model Canvas
- Latest Startup Self-Assessment
- Pitch Deck Slides:
- Unmet Need
- Market Size
Come prepared with the latest version of your:
- Business model canvas
- Pitch deck
- Legal issues checklist
- Startup self-assessment checklist
Be prepared to ask questions and don’t be afraid to follow up for clarification.
Seattle Office Hours Round Robin – Wednesday, July 17
Dorsey & Whitney | 701 5th Avenue, Suite 6100, Seattle
11:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Lunch is provided from 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Seattle Office Hour Sessions are offered offered within a single day, including a shared group lunch for networking and discussion.
- NOTE: All teams are required to participate in the Office Hour sessions. Having at least one team member attend in person is strongly recommended, but virtual attendance is acceptable. For teams outside of Washington we will work with you on timing of your sessions. Mentors are encouraged to attend.
Portland Offices Hour Round Robin – Wednesday, July 17
VertueLab & Emerge Interactive Office | 412 SW 12th Ave, Portland
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM (Individual times will be scheduled)
- NOTE: Lunch is provided.
- NOTE: Portland Office Hour Sessions are offered within a single day, including a shared group lunch for networking and discussion.
- NOTE: All teams are required to participate in the Office Hour sessions. Having at least one team member attend in person is strongly recommended, but virtual attendance (via Zoom) is acceptable if arranged for in advance. Mentor to attend.
Homework & Deliverables
- Continue conducting your customer discovery interviews (at least three per week).
- Deliverable: Update your business model canvas as you learn from the customer discovery interviews as well as key insights gained from the subject matter experts during the office hour sessions.
Mentor Activities & Assistance
- Review insights gained during the office hour sessions.
- Review your customer discovery interview progress with your mentors.
Review this week’s deliverables with your mentors.